today



what??!!!!
we are just friend?
oh okayyyyyy
I don't mind
as long as you wanna be friend with me
thank you for everything
sorry cause disturbing you
all the times
now I'll try to stay away from you
because I want to heal my deep of heart
ALONE
hahaha
this is my fault too
because I like you,
then i got the pain
hahahahaha
nice right?
itsok....
I'm okayyyyyyyyy
may God always bless you my friend
hope you will achieve what you wish
hope you can catch HER into your life 
one fine day....
:)



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
to my dearest sister
and my brother-in-law
may God always bless your family
it's been 3years
both of you had survived in defend your marriage
alhamdulillah,
adik hope the baby who will come out sooner
will be the shine in your marriage
happy always sis and bro
adik love you
:)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

every ticking of clock is gold!

Aman and Guns N' Roses

oh TUHAN.....