happy birthday

since today is his birthday,
so i wanna wish him
happy birthday
boy

okay, hope today will be your best day
may god always bless you my dear friend

mr.A,
if you read this,
i just want you to know that
i'll never forget your birthday
even we were lost contact about 3 years
i'm still remember you until today

see,
how much i love youuu
okay, let me tell you
everyday i'm waiting for you lah
but i know
it just wasting my time
and i'm such a silly girl
who always hope something will happens in miracle
even that's never happen ^^
i repeatttt
NEVER
okay, never !


okaylah, i hope you will always happy with your life
even i know you are live in happily life now !
last but not least,
i wanna wish you
selamat hari raya too
and also
selamat menyambut hari kemerdekaan

dear my heart friend,
let me tell you whats in my mind right now
okay, 1st ;
I MISS YOU

2nd;
PLEASE FORGIVE ME

3rd;
DO YOU KNOW ME?

"hahahahahahhaahaha"
okay im kinda crazy
*ignore me >.<

byeeeee.........................................

special for , MR.A yg jauh di mata dan di hati :)

motif:nak ucapkan selamat ulangtahun kelahiran yang ke-18 kepada mohd A****. itu sahaja.terima kasih,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

every ticking of clock is gold!

Aman and Guns N' Roses

oh TUHAN.....